Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Siao Siao GFFs

From waking up late to watching mirrors mirrors which ended in an Indian style instead of fairytales..
From Pasar Malam to supermarket to retail shops..
From buying formal clothes to looking at panties with 4 holes to buying shoes and bras..
From buying hair assessories to round spectacles and earings..
From buying supplement to buying supplement for myself..
From buying mask to buying moisturiserS..
From going Pasar Malam to end up tasting Jennifer's smashed potato plus girls talk..

Thank you my Siao cha bos for your accompaniment and laughters..
Love you gals so much for being able to bear with whom my personality is or how yimchim I am!!=D

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...as always 1 la u...the noisy yimchim girl but i do enjoy shopping with you...nx time we shop in other places k like ipoh and penang...hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to shop with you! =D
    faster sem break,
    faster!!! =D

    ReplyDelete