Thursday, September 7, 2017

Effects..

Make the world a better place!
I tell myself..

As much as I wish I could contribute to the society,
as much as I wish to be able to carry out task effectively,

Today I came to understand and almost see the effects of things that I'm doing..

Being an idealist, a perfectionist..
I wished the world is only happiness without suffering..

Yet..
I've to accept the truth that there's always pros and cons in everything..
I've to accept the truth that I'm living in an imperfectly perfect world..

It's okay.. it's okay!
Come what may,
We'd be alright eventually..
Coz this is life..




1 comment:

  1. Pardon me for budging into your little private corner (๑>◡<๑) But I chanced upon this post of yours that happened to resonate with me. It is indeed harsh for us, much less a perfectionist, to live in this world where consequences exist in all things we do. Be it for selfish means, mischief, or sadly, even for morals and righteousness. However, it's also due to these perfect imperfections that make life unpredictably beautiful (⌒▽⌒)

    That is why we have to embrace them with an open heart to assimilate these "effects" in order to make better choices in the future.

    With all that positivity that's emitting from you, I'm certain you'll be fine! Good luck, Juannebella!

    ReplyDelete